Salesforce is the most popular CRM-based service provider with numerous unique products.
It has the largest market share among CRMs and offers users great quality solutions for several eCommerce processes.
The Salesforce Service Cloud has been introduced to make customer service procedures robust and streamlined.
Retain your customer base by Utilizing Salesforce Service Cloud.
Customer satisfaction and loyalty are earned through unique features embedded in the Salesforce Service Cloud.
Service Cloud Business Goals
The Service Cloud proves to be highly beneficial for your business as it is well-equipped with features that result in an enriched customer experience.
The business goals successfully achieved via this cloud are:
- Providing personalized service to esteemed customers by addressing their unique needs and requirements.
- The service is available 24/7.
- This cloud platform is supported on multiple channels like mobile, phone, chat, etc.
- Multiple service needs are successfully managed through a single console, making services quicker.
Service Cloud Key Features
The impressive set of features included in the Salesforce Service Cloud work together to achieve intended business goals.
The vital features include:
Workspace for Agents
The user interface for customer service-providing agents is exceptionally detailed and can be personalized according to your preferences.
Numerous tools are integrated into this workspace which is responsible for boosting productivity.
The stats and analytics cited in this module help you keep track of your enterprise details. The customer views listed here give you a clear idea of how your business is progressing.
The Service Cloud dashboard offers customers easily accessible reports and valuable data that comprise CRM data, backlogs, chatbot history, and performance cases history and status, the productivity level of agents, and their activity log.
The omnichannel routing is designed to direct cases and leads automatically to desired employers following their skills and available hours.
CTI stands for computer telephony integration, and it helps service agents manage records of calls to and from customers.
The case management modules assist customer service representatives in managing and resolving cases at multiple platforms.
Service Process Automation
The Salesforce Service Cloud supports functionalities that can be automated with the help of artificial intelligence techniques.
Lightning Service Console
The service console offers agents a lightning-speed platform for viewing all relevant enterprise data and enhancing products by making future decisions based on this data.
The knowledge base keeps track of all customer communications and resolutions and helps in resolving issues quicker.
Social Customer Service
The services are available to customers approaching the organization via social media channels, making it easily accessible to many people.
The service cloud data can be easily accessed through a mobile phone and help you connect with your customer anytime, anywhere.
A real-time chatbot offers users online help 24/7.
Benefits of Service Cloud
The numerous benefits of Salesforce Service Cloud include the following:
- Offers service provider agents with customized reports
- Available in multiple languages
- It can easily integrate multiple channels such as Facebook and Text Messaging into the service cloud.
- It can be integrated with several legacy systems
- The role-based permission system is available so that different management levels can view and access features useful for them.
- Teams can collaborate for better services.
- Integration of community cloud
Pricing & Editions
The Salesforce Service Cloud is available in four editions for different price ranges that include:
- Essentials edition costs up to $25 per month.
- The Professional version costs $75 per month.
- The Enterprise editions cost $150 per month.
- The cost of an unlimited edition is $300