Marketing is vital for the growth of your bussiness. It helps you reach out to the target audience and convert leads into sales. Nowadays, numerous marketing automation tools have been introduced that make this phase robust and efficient.
What is Pardot?
Pardot by Salesforce is one of the best options available for streamlining your marketing processes and generate more sales. It is equipped with a wide range of features for running your campaigns effectively and keeping track of all your communications.
Pardot is an automated lead generation tool that helps organizations in tracking and measuring the effectiveness of their conversations. It monitors user behavior and gives insight into the composition of personalized content. It ensures that you are communicating in the right language, with the right person at the right time.
Prominent Features of Pardot by Salesforce
This salesforce marketing tool is extremely helpful in automating your marketing procedures by giving you a crystal clear view of all the related activities. The major features of Pardot include :
- Offers outstanding data management by establishing a strong connection with your CRM
- Supports email campaigns that are trigger-based and run segmented
- You can also build your landing pages with dynamic and visual content using Pardot
- Helps you create interactive submission forms for entering content
- Enables you to keep track of your social channels
- The demographics and data-based information extracted through this tool helps you in scoring your lead score
- Detailed reports on Return on Investment(ROI) and other key process indicators
Components of Pardot
The rich features and intuitive interface of this amazing marketing tool offers a complete package for all business sizes. The components include:
It displays its latest features and a prospect graph.
The marketing component comprises of the following amazing features:
- Landing Pages
- Search Marketing
- Site Search
This component displays a list of the prospects already identified and all the associated accounts.
The reports module helps you visualize results for several marketing elements and keep tracking of your progress. The sub-components include:
- Landing Pages
- Natural Search
- Paid Search
- Site Search
The admin panel serves the purpose of organizing and managing all the pardot components. It includes the following sub-tabs:
- Page Actions
- Scoring Rules
- Prospect Fields
- Layout Templates
- Recycle Bin
- Users and Groups
Why Use Pardot?
Pardot by Salesforce offers businesses with a complete package and helps you in strategizing better marketing techniques for better sales. The key reasons for using this tool include:
- Power Email Marketing: It offers outstanding features for maximum reach and leads generation.
- Prospect Tracking: The Salesforce successfully tracks potential readers even before they are registered in addition to offering other interactive services including social media, webinars, Google AdWords, and others.
- Lead Nurturing: It helps in designing of lead nurturing tracks so that all the pipelined components are completed robustly. The nurturing program is run on a list of selected prospects. In addition to that several templates for landing pages, emails, and forms are also available.
- Grading and Scoring of Prospects: The lead grading and scoring features help you sort leads that are more helpful for your business and set priority accordingly.
- ROI Calculation: The detailed analysis of the Pardot tool helps you distinguish h between different campaigns and analyze which campaign has proven to be the most productive for your organization.
- Seamless Integration with Salesforce: Salesforce team can view data from Pardot in addition to sending and receiving emails within these two.
- Sales and Marketing Integration: The seamless integration of these two results in better reach and more streamlined processes.
The three pricing packages for Pardot are :
- Growth package costs $1250/month (billed annually) (up to 10,000 contacts)
- Plus package costs $2500/month (billed annually) (up to 10,000 contacts)
- Advanced package is the most popular and costs $4000/month (billed annually) (up to 10,000 contacts)