Salesforce marketing cloud allows marketers to manage the journey of customers from marketing to sales and sales to service and so on. It helps gain customer’s trust. The platform is effective in saving time with unique and excellent features for designing impressive email marketing campaigns, establish lasting customer relationships, and curate content.
There are different editions of the salesforce marketing cloud available. Each edition offers different features. To choose the best edition it is essential to understand your requirements.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Editions
Here are some editions of the salesforce marketing cloud:
The basic edition is focused on email marketing and comes with features such as automation, data segmentation, journey builder, and predictive intelligence.
It is best suited for new companies that require simple solutions for customer management that includes creating and sending personalized emails for email marketing.
Some of the features offered by the basic edition are
- Content management
- Drag and drop segmentation
- Account subscriber profiles
- Mobile and web-optimized templates
- A/B testing
- The first edition also offers the following personalized tools.
- Campaign reports
- Transactional messages
- Access to service and sales cloud
- Triggered messages
- Lead capture
- Marketing cloud
- Performance metrics by delivery channels and social media
- API access
The cost of the first edition salesforce marketing cloud is $400 per month
The professional edition is an improvement on the basic edition. It has great features to offer like predictive intelligence, automation, journey builder, and data segmentation. It is also helpful in building unique marketing campaigns.
The pro edition is an excellent choice for companies that are looking to establish a relationship with customers using Journey builders.
The professional edition of the salesforce marketing cloud offers the following features
- Marketing automation
- Mobile and web analytics
- Personalized Content builder
- Landing pages builder
- Email Conversion tracking
- Sender authentication package
- Triggered communication
The professional edition costs $1250/ month.
The corporate edition comes with exciting features such as journey building through email, web, and mobile, Einstein capabilities for personalizing communication, and some other additional professional features.
The corporate edition is designed to satisfy the business needs of a mid-size organization. It is suitable for growing companies.
Here are some excellent features you can enjoy by using corporate edition
- Mobile SMS triggers
- Advanced reporting features
- Customer journey builder
- Group messaging
- Social media connect tabs in landing pages
- Cross-channel personalized content
- Inbox app messaging
- Push messaging
The corporate edition costs $3750 monthly.
The enterprise edition is designed for businesses. It is suitable for the multi-level organization. Its features leveraged customers’ journeys across multiple cross channels.
Some of the great features of the enterprise edition are
- Target audience builder
- Multiple business Units support
- Real-time big data segmentation
The cost of enjoying the features of the Enterprise edition is $25000/month.
The features of Enterprise 2.0 are ideal for multi-level organizations working with several brands. In this edition, the organizational nodes are called business units. The unit on the top level is the controller of personalized content used for marketing campaigns. The personalized content can be shared globally via business units. The content can be customized according to the local market.
Here are a few of the great features offered by the Enterprise2.0 edition.
- Business nodes are the hierarchical nodes of the organizational structure. The structure controls access to information. The business units can be added, deleted, and updated based on business needs.
- The users are added under the nodes or business units. The controller can add and remove users from business units.
- It allows the creation of toolbar buttons in the email studio using page actions. They help capture data and move it to target pages.
- The list of subscribers is stored in the parent account. The list is later filtered depending on business requirements.
- To make sure the email campaigns reach the target audience, subscribers are saved and filtered under specific business nodes.
- There are two options to cancel the subscription. You can remove it from all the business units or a specific one.
- The feature of mass administration helps import bulk data of business units and users.
- Email Studio Web Collect is a great feature that subscribers can use to add themselves to the list. They can update their information and also have the option of leaving the list. It can help in tracking the activities of the subscribers.
- Top-level business nodes can create multiple preferences and profile attributes to share with smaller business units.
- Enterprise 2.0 allows you to set separate IP ranges from different business units.
- Customized Local Content allows viewing the business units that can share top-level content as local, removing units from the list, making changes to the local content, and scheduling it.
The cost of the editions can vary based on additional features.
Take a close look at your business needs and requirements and match them with the features of each edition of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and you will be able to choose the best one for your organization.
To enjoy our services, you can visit our website and share your contact information. Our team is always available to assist customers and offer a quick response. You can share your inquiries share your business needs by writing to us on email@example.com or giving us a call at 1 (202) 556-0518.