Build personalized and engaging relationships with patients.
Robust Patient Experiences and Improved Buyers’ Journey
When combined, Salesforce and our expertise empower you with a bundle of perks to make the overall healthcare process more streamlined and effective.
We can help you stay a step ahead with robust solutions uniquely designed for you.
Industry-specific solutions on Health Cloud
for World-Class Patient Care
Easy Benefits which matter the most
Every Patient is Unique!
Deliver Experiences that count
Bridge the gaps for your customers
What they desire should no more be virtual for them! Help them with better operations and analyze the comprehensive data in the most useful and effective manner.
Healthcare Solutions is our Forte!
Our Work Methodology is not Unique; we just do things differently!
Our Professionals are our Strength!
Do you wish to offer patient-centric solutions with increased ROI?
See what our clients have to say!
Kimberly DonaldOur company has been highly satisfied with the professionalism of SP Tech. Some of the reasons we enjoyed working with them on this project include great communication, prompt response times, creative solutions, and friendly and knowledgeable staff. SP Tech has been a great partner and made a large and difficult conversion from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning seem easy, all the while creating custom pages and solutions to meet our company specific needs. SP Tech was ready to take on each and every challenge.
Warren LorentzSP Tech is a great team of proficient programmers. I highly recommend using them to build custom trading tools and web applications. They were meticulous, detail-oriented, and followed up when they had questions. I enjoy working with them.
Jordan ArchieRoshan and Tushar are amazing developers and are extremely smart when it comes to Salesforce. I highly recommend working with this team in the future you’ll get great results and an excellent product.
Ricky MAfter working with many salesforce consultants/development teams, I can say that it has been extremely difficult to find a partner who could communicate frequently and effectively, and one that understands our needs perfectly. It is also critical to find a partner who can offer solutions beyond just the original expectations or desired SOW. Thinking outside of the box to provide more solutions and options to the existing problems that we are trying to solve is simply how SP Tech operates and for that reason, I plan to use them on all of our future salesforce projects. They have always been quick, transparent, and have been brilliant in execution. The quality of work is top notch and I can count on them to get it done, and go even further. Great work by the SP Tech team!
Subrina SSP Tech’s works have helped change the company’s operations and scale and create a future sustainable business model. The team holds regular meetings, keeping track of each process and addressing requests and concerns.
Ketan DoshiWell, SP Tech is one of best mobile app development companies that I have ever came across. I must say that have an excellent ability to understand the requirements and work accordingly. They and their team are the best and I have a seamless experience with them. I can say that the team of SP Tech has played a major role in our application.
Sandip Sheth & AssociatesDevelopment teams that I have ever came across. I got the results as I was expecting and worked exactly as I requested. Their team was excellent on their on-time deliveries and were also dedicated and qualified in their work. I got two projects done from the team, and both of them surpassed the excellence.
Stay up-to-date with the latest Healthcare Services blogs
Salesforce Veruna helps insurance agencies manage their sales processes and customer relationships. It is a comprehensive solution that enables agencies
Salesforce has released a sender authentication package for Marketing Cloud that is designed to help ensure the authenticity of email
The Salesforce lead status is an integral part of your business that can guide you to success with its strategies
Some of the commonly asked questions are answered here to make it easier to find suitable solutions for your healthcare or life sciences brands.
Let us explore them and see if you can benefit and add to your ROI with the topmost CRM and its top-notch features.
Salesforce Health Cloud Implementation: Our experts understand your business goals through an informed, validated, and meaningful approach. We guide you through different sub-industries of Healthcare in each journey from strategic planning to implementation, management of services, change management, and program management to ensure continued value. And work in agile methodology to deliver results that will set trends for others.
Of Course! We can assist you in providing simple and seamless medical services to your customers, regardless of the device, platform, or location. You can surely invest with us to see results meeting your expectations. Our strategic solutions and models are designed just for you.
Well, Salesforce Health Cloud offers many benefits for pharmaceuticals. To name some, we have listed them here:
- It helps you connect better with the customers lifecycle
- Use AI for better data insights
- Improved engagement of distributors and providers
- Create enduring bonds with patients
- Speed-up Clinical Trials and a lot more…
Additionally, a lot of small and large pharmaceutical companies use Health Cloud for patient help services. Companies who have a centralized system that can record virtually all of a patient’s information, track their status, and allow patients to opt-in will be able to keep operational costs down and deliver better patient care.
Scaling and Streamlining Compliance and Adherence: You will be able to scale and streamline compliance and adherence as you are able to get patients their prescriptions through sign-ups, authorizations, and fulfillment tracking. It could pave the way for larger-scale therapy-specific support services in the future. As a result, the team can save money while improving health.
The Health Cloud platform contains a variety of insurance-specific features that help payers engage with members more effectively, including:
- Smart utilization management, proactive risk identification, and real-time connectivity with legacy systems are used to administer the member care programs.
- Individualized member services: Based on their comprehensive information, members can have personalized interactions with smart recommendations.
- Complete member journey management: With omnichannel communications and automated workflows, engaging with members at critical points along the journey becomes second nature.
Salesforce Health Cloud is more of an EHR & CRM solution rather than an EHR vs. CRM solution. You get all of the functionality of an EHR in the Health cloud. As a provider, you can unlock legacy systems and integrate apps with a compliant, adaptable platform, allowing you to put insights into action for better patient care.
Salesforce Health Cloud allows you to do the following without sacrificing EHR functionality:
- You may learn about the patient’s current health conditions, medical appointments, and prescription history without having to sift through a stack of documents or switching screens.
- You may customize each patient’s treatment plan and connect with other caregivers for a complete patient experience.
- Coordination and Patient Engagement: Salesforce Communities and Salesforce Health Cloud allow patients and caregivers to send and receive messages.
Medical equipment companies must deal with customer relations, commercial processing, as well as patient aid, along with other related things. Salesforce Health Cloud can help them in the following ways:
- Empowering the sales and account management teams: Through consolidated data, job automation, and immediate insights, these two teams may collaborate to give real-time visibility into contract terms in an easier manner.
- Forecast models by market, geography, and product line; collaboration with product, finance, and sales departments. Forecasting by account includes forecasting models based on market, geography, and product line, as well as collaboration with product, finance, and sales departments.
- Adding to the number of patients with positive experience and better outcomes: With multichannel messaging and digital consent management, there are highly optimized, tailored patient programs.